The Information Day for Undergraduate Admissions is a great opportunity for prospective students and visitors like you to get the latest information on the development of HKBU and the undergraduate programmes on offer as well as to experience HKBU’s vibrant campus life.
Know the ins and outs of university admissions through:
- Navigate JUPAS Admissions, Explore HKBU Programmes talk
- Non-JUPAS Admissions Strategies for Associate Degree and Higher Diploma students talk
- Consultation Session tailored for students with international qualifications such as GCE, IB and SAT
Other highlights not to miss during HKBU Information Day include:
- programme briefings and sharing sessions. Meet with academics, students and alumni and hear first-hand accounts of individual programmes, admissions requirements and career prospects.
- guided tours led by Student Ambassadors. Visit student hostels, teaching facilities and laboratories, and get a taste of the rich and diversified on-campus experiences.
Help us maintain a sustainable campus and play a part in a successful, green Information Day by:
- bringing your own bag
- bringing your own water bottle and making use of water dispensers on campus
- taking leaflets only when needed
- dropping leaflets into the Information Day Collection Boxes for reuse after you have finished reading them
We look forward to seeing you all at our annual Information Day which will be held on 7 October (Saturday).
Want to make the most of your visit? Find out more on hkbu.edu.hk/infoday and plan ahead.
The Department of Humanities and Creative Writing (HMW) co-organised with the Academy of Arts and Design of Tsinghua University and the Hong Kong Academy of the Humanities an exchange programme, “Arts and Creativity Exchange: Between Paintings and Creative Writing”, held from 26 June to 7 July on the Tsinghua campus.
HKBU’s Academy of Film (AF) in the School of Communication and the Airport Authority (AA) of Hong Kong teamed up to organise an exhibition themed “Cinema Fantasia Hong Kong”.
A number of HKBU members were honoured by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region on 1 July for their outstanding service to the community.
To promote intellectual exchange and inspire creative thinking among students from diverse backgrounds, the Department of Computer Science of HKBU teamed up with the Unit of Design of Kyoto University, Japan, and the Institute of Creative Industries Design of the National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Chinese medicine scholars conduct research on space life science on board China’s spacecraft Tianzhou-1
The School of Chinese Medicine (SCM) is conducting a space life science study on board China’s first cargo spacecraft, Tianzhou-1, which was launched last month.